These are the general rules and regulations that are the bare minimum for access to the server.
- Age Requirement for Whitelisting: 18+
- A working, quality mic is required.
- Your character needs to have a somewhat realistic name, avoid using the names of famous people or famous characters from other works of fiction and must not break TOS.
- Players must follow Twitch.tv Terms of Service (TOS) at all times. Twitch TOS can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/p/en/legal/terms-of-service/
- Being toxic, or breeding toxicity on any platform (this includes twitch, reddit, discord, etc) can have you removed from the community at any point in time.
Player Reports and Bans
These can be posted on the forums or DM’d to staff. Staff will still need the ID of the person who is suspected of breaking a guideline or rule. Staff will also actively enforce community rules and guidelines without reports.
- In order for staff to enforce rules without reports, we will need the players ID or steam name, which can be gotten by pressing [PGUP].
These are the ingame rules all players must follow at all times. Each rule is labeled with a letter which corresponds with a punishment. Please reviewing all rules and the punishments that go along with them.
Remain in Character (A):
- In the event there’s an issue, completely role-play out the scenario and player report if needed. Do not break character / inform the player they are breaking a rule in-game.
- Do not do actions in game in order to bait others into breaking roleplay.
Server Restarts aka the storm/hurricane/tsunami/etc (A):
- Roleplay shouldn’t be stopped or become less serious before a restart; it should continue as normal.
- Purposely using or relaying information that your character did not learn in-game (Twitch Chats and Discord Channels included) to shape in-game roleplay.
Powergaming/Fail RP (B):
Using means not actually in-game to gain an advantage or not attempting to fit in to the world in a sensible way:
- Talking/Organizing/Calling out locations while downed. This includes using /me’s to “talk” while downed.
- Finding the quickest way to make money, rather than roleplaying around the mechanic.
- The use of /me and /notes should be used as much as possible to help aid your scenarios.
Random Death Match(RDM) & Trampling/Vehicle Death Match (VDM) (B or C Depending on the Situation):
- Attacking another player/group without any story/roleplay leading up to it.
- Attacking another player/group using a Horse/Wagon/Carriage with the intent to kill/knock them out without valid reasoning or initiation.
New Life Rule (NLR) (B):
- If you are downed and respawn at the nearest doctors office your character forgets the immediate events leading up to being downed in the current scenario. You may respawn when the scene has concluded or if it’s apparent that no lawmen or doctor is on the way to save you. Do not respawn when being transported by any player.
- You must try and contact medical help of some sort while incapacitated. (Using /me’s to “groan” or note blood or something when players are nearby, etc, etc
Multiple Characters(from the same player) in one gang/group (B):
- This is not allowed.In general, try to avoid creating multiple characters involved in the same story/scenarios and could use the same information to push their goals.
Not Valuing Life (NVL) (B):
- Not realistically fearing for your life when you are threatened with weapons or severe harm from other means.
- Players should not be inserting themselves into ongoing situations or shootouts, between two groups or one group and the law.
Criminal Activities (B):
- Criminal activities are limited to 4 players max at a time.
- Relaying information to or between characters (lookouts) counts you as part of that scenario.
- Choosing shooters/grinders over roleplayers is not acceptable.
- Whenever characters are brought into the custody of Law Enforcement and a second group of four is formed to attempt a prison break or transport break, that second group is not allowed to intervene until the transport to Sisica begins.
- Criminal elements are allowed to have (6) members in their group. Once we are able to support more overall players with onesync, this number will increase.
Tombstone Code of Conduct (A-D, situation depending)
Our goal is obvious; To foster an environment where there are no limits or constraints in your roleplay experience. However, first and foremost is our duty to protect every member of this community no matter their gender, orientation, age, colour or creed. We will strive to create an environment that it’s members can be proud of. Tombstone takes a hard stance against any derogatory terms or actions against any of its members. This means that we will enforce a strict code of conduct within the community and will actively act on items, actions or situations that are distasteful. Example; harassment, sexual or otherwise. Excessive name calling, shaming, disrespectful attacks on a personal level, etc. When all is said and done we are here to create stories and escape the trials and tribulations of the real world. We are here to create life, build stories and have fun. This breaks down to a simple rule: Respect one another. Have reasoning for the actions you take. “It’s my character” won’t cut it. Tombstone’s staff team will always be here to help with any problem - no matter how small. We’re all a part of this together. That means it’s important that each and every one of us treats one another with the respect and dignity that we would want for ourselves.
-Tombstone Staff Team
Please note that these are only baselines; every situation is different and will be handled accordingly to the issues presented.
- A - 24 hour Ban & 1 strike
- B - 72 hour Ban & 1 strike
- C - 1 week Ban & 1 strike
- D - Permanent ban (Can apply for an unban after 30 Days) & 3 strikes. These warning points will remain even if their unban request is successful and will follow the standard method of falling off. One warning every 30 days without an incident.